Old-school Security Awareness Training does not hack it anymore
Today, your employees are frequently exposed to advanced phishing and ransomware attacks. Your users are the weak link in your IT security. There are 5 ways (call them generations) to train end-users:
- “Do Nothing”, rely on filters and count on users to not click on phishing links. It is surprising that 25% of organizations still use this tactic.
- “The Break Room”, herd all users once a year into the break room. Keep them awake with donuts and coffee during the death by PowerPoint slide deck.
- “The Monthly Security Video”, where users are being given short videos that each cover a topic related to keeping the network secure, but causing training fragmentation.
- “The Phishing Test”, select a group of high-risk users and send a mock phishing attack. Employees that fail are asked to do a short remedial training.
- “The Human Firewall”, 1) Pre-test all users to find out your organization’s Phish-prone percentage and get your baseline. 2) Train all your employees on-line, on-demand to resist important attack vectors. 3) Schedule monthly phishing attacks to all users year-round — Fully automated, super simple, highly effective, and very little time required.
Your users are your last line of defence. Find out how affordable the “Human Firewall” option is. Get a quote for your organization now and be pleasantly surprised.
Contact us today for a quote or to arrange a demo.